Husband. Father. Dreamer.
I am married to the woman of my dreams. I met my wife, Kayla in high school where we first started dating. We are high school sweethearts that have been married for over 13 wonderful years. To this day, I am so fortunate to have someone who understands me better than anyone else on this planet! Each day, I’m amazed and inspired by my wife. She is truly my rock and my inspiration.
I have two of the best children in the world! Never for a second, did I ever imagine that kids could have such a positive impact on my life. One of the best feelings in the world is watching your children grow up and develop their own little personalities. I am excited to watch them grow and evolve over the coming years. My son and daughter never fail to bring happiness into my life and I’m so blessed to be their dad!
I dream of a better and brighter future for everyone. I am on a mission to change the world, one person at a time. The possibilities are truly endless. However, it’s important to understand that dreams remain dreams until you decide to take action.
Quotes from Zig Ziglar
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- There is no elevator to success…you have to take the stairs.
- How you see your future is much more important than what happened in your past.
- You are at the top when: You have made friends with your past, are focused on the present, and are optimistic about your future.
- True joy comes when you inspire, encourage, and guide someone else on a path that benefits him or her.
- Getting knocked down in life is a given… getting up and moving forward is a choice.
- You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
- I’m not gonna give up, shut up, or let up… as a matter of fact, I’m just getting warmed up.
- You will either look back in life and say, I wish I had, or, I’m glad I did.
- If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
Quotes from Jim Collins
- Good is the enemy of great.
- Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline.
- Great vision without great people is irrelevant.
- Bad decisions made with good intentions, are still bad decisions.
- A company should limit its growth based on its ability to attract enough of the right people.
- Faith in the endgame helps you live through the months or years of buildup.
- Consider the idea that charisma can be as much a liability as an asset. Your strength of personality can sow the seeds of problems, when people filter the brutal facts from you.
- The good-to-great leaders never wanted to become larger-than-life heroes. They never aspired to be put on a pedestal or become unreachable icons. They were seemingly ordinary people quietly producing extraordinary results.
- You can’t manufacture passion or “motivate” people to feel passionate. You can only discover what ignites your passion and the passions of those around you.
- Get involved in something that you care so much about that you want to make it the greatest it can possibly be, not because of what you will get, but just because it can be done.
Quotes from John C. Maxwell
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.
- We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.
- Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.
- The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.
- A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
- If we are growing we are always going to be outside our comfort zone.
- Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.
- If you don’t change the direction you are going, then you’re likely to end up where you’re heading…